If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return it for a refund within 30 days from shipping from our warehouse, subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization from us. Remember, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your total refund. All purchases, accessories and packing materials must be in new condition to avoid refusal of the returned merchandise or restocking fees. All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original packaging, and must include all packing material.
If when you receive your purchase, there are any noticeable discrepancies or damages, or if the item is not what was ordered, please contact email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections.
If a return shipping label is provided via email, please print the label and tape it to the shipping carton.
We do not reimburse or refund shipping charges if a third-party shipper is used, such as Mail Boxes etc. or Postal Annex.
How to return or exchange an item:
1) In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
2) To request an RMA number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Place the original package into a shipping carton.
4) Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If defective, please specify the defect.
5) The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping carton to prevent refusal.
6) We suggest that you send your item(s) via insured, traceable means, such as UPS, DHL, etc.
* If the quality issue need returns or exchanges, we will pay all the processing charages, otherwise return or exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.