Library Circulation Workstation (EM-800)
EM 800 library workstation is a magnetic desensitizer, resensitizer and verifier all-in-one device. It provides them a great convenience to serve the library's circulation of books or CD/DVDs.
- Model: EM-800
- Voltage: 220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz
- Flexible Operation – Selectable Auto and Manual modes meet all operational demands.
- Perfect Functioning – Label activation, deactivation and verification, three functions are in one unit. The unit automatically detects if there is a label inside a book, if the label is deactivatable or permanent, and if the label is active or inactive.
- Simple Structure – The unit consists of two separate parts – controller and antenna pad. The antenna pad can be put on or mounted into the counter.
- Excellent Performance – The effective height is up to 10 cm for the three-dimensional (3D) activation and deactivation. Many books can be activated and deactivated in one operation.
- Widest Compatibility – Compatible with all the existing EM labels in the world today, manufactured by different companies—3M, Checkpoint Meto, Dialoc Id, MXT, etc, made of different amorphous materials—Harmonic and Barkhausen.
The effective area for activation/deactivation is as below:
Have a question? Send your message to: email@example.com
Write Your Own Review